Please access the grant portal registration here:
- While creating your account, please check “Individual Grant Applicant” under “Portal Access” and fill in the requested account information.
- If you already have an account on our grant portal (from completing a Cincy Journey’s Grant, for example) you do not have to re-register and you may use that login information.
- If you are a Jewish professional and have previously applied for grants for your organization, you will need to update your profile to indicate you are applying for the trip subsidy as an “Individual Grant Applicant.” Simply log in, click “My Profile” on the upper left of your screen just below the main navigation, and click the checkbox for “Individual Grant Applicant.” Then scroll down to the bottom and click “Save Profile.”
- Once registered, log in at https://jewishcincinnati.spectrumportal.net/, navigate to the “Individual Grant Applicant” tab in the main menu at the top of the page and select “Available Grants” from the dropdown menu. Click on “2024 Mission to Israel Grant Application” and please complete one application that includes all members of the individual household with whom you are traveling. Visit our FAQs for information on grant subsidy amounts and
- eligibility requirements.
- Please reach out to Jan Evans if you have questions or need assistance.
Grant Applications are due on April 1, 2024. No late applications will be accepted.