Bring your quarters, nickels, dimes and pennies to Super Sunday!
Kids of all ages are invited to participate in this program. FREE tzedakah boxes are available for all kids. Bring your full tzedakah box to the JCC during Super Sunday, or to a drop-off location listed below.
Children ages 5 and over are invited to stay for special Every Quarter Counts programming after donating their tzedakah. Free childcare is available for children under 5 for parents volunteering at Super Sunday.
Donations raised through EVERY QUARTER COUNTS will benefit Titi's Project to enable underprivileged children in Netanya, Israel—Cincinnati’s Partnership2Gether (P2G) partner city—to participate in after-school enrichment activities. Learn more about Titi's Project and the Netanya Foundation
ALTERNATIVE TZEDAKAH BOX DROP-OFF LOCATIONS (before March 22):
- Jewish Federation of Cincinnati, 8499 Ridge Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236
- Atara Girls High School, 6701 Elbrook Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45237
- Cincinnati Hebrew Day School, 2222 Losantiville Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45237
- Congregation Sha'arei Torah, 2400 Section Road, Cincinnati, OH 45237
- Rockwern Academy, 8401 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236
- Temple Sholom, 3100 Longmeadow Lane, Cincinnati, OH 45236
- Valley Temple, 145 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45215
Parents, don't forget to volunteer for a Super Sunday shift!
Sign up here
Kids will receive a raffle ticket for every full tzedakah box they turn in, whether they turn them in on Super Sunday or to one of the other drop-off locations. If they win, your child and a friend will get exclusive
time in the Game Truck at the Israeli Independence Day celebration, also at the JCC, on April 23rd.
For more information and additional tzedakah boxes, contact Felicia Zakem at 513-985-1527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to our co-chairs from Women’s Philanthropy of the Jewish Federation.
Planning committee: Ali Bernstein, Diana Colby, Linda Greenberg, Michelle Rothzeid Greenberg, Renee Levy, Sherri Symson, and Sarah Wise. Chair: Chrissie Blatt