This election season our nation is facing unprecedented challenges. As faith leaders, we have a unique and important role to play helping strengthen democracy, caring for our congregants, and strengthening the communities we are part of. Join us for an important conversation about what you can do to respond to the threats to democracy during this election season.
- Rabbi Jonah Pesner - Director, Religious Action Center
- Kristen Clarke - President and Executive Director, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Vanita Gupta - President and CEO, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Chris Crawford - Senior Program Associate, Democracy Fund
- Jennifer Butler-CEO, Faith in Public Life